12.08.2011

new year's resolution

Soguesswhat.

 I've already come up with my New Year's resolution (I know, it's kind of cheating) and I'm pretty stoked on it. Sure I want to become more healthy, help communities, improve my attitude..very important things, yeah! But next year, my goal is to be more of a reader.

Of more than just magazines.

I'm talkin' novels, inspirational theology, newspapers (not just the funnies!) and biographies. I want to learn!

I just came across this nifty little website that relates books you've already read and enjoyed and gives suggestions to new ones you may be interested in! So cool. The link is right down there. V

Someday I'll have my own bookcase FULL of books. Ahh, literature.






Yeah, that's right. ISBN feature.




No comments:

Post a Comment

For serious, talk to me.
v
v
v