12.07.2011

Macaroons

This time next year I will have perfected the macaroon.
My recent obsession is this gorgeous French treat. To be honest, I don't even think I've ever tasted one! Just look at them though..




They are adorably fluffy and are captured in a shell, kind of like a treasure you want to preserve. Not to mention they can be whatever color, flavor, theme you can possibly dream of!

Here's the catch:
They are SO sassy and temperamental. If your oven isn't the perfect temperature or you haven't ground your flour to a powder, you're sunk. That's why I'm giving myself an entire year to perfect this wonder.


So, we shall see.
If anyone has tips of their own regarding cooking techniques, experiences, or favorite flavors!, I'd love to hear them. I'm super excited to figure this thing out!




Thank you, Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For serious, talk to me.
v
v
v