1.28.2012

good to be back.

well, everyone! I'm back from my two month cruise to the Bahamas..i WISH. i wish i had some crazy story as to why i haven't been posting, but frankly, i just have been lazy.
Good news is i'm back on..
Here are some things that happened on my little "vacation."

proceed with caution: it's been a long time, and you may get dizzy from the extensive barrage of photos.


Peacock Lane..




 my mom, sister, and i went to solid rock's gloria christmas eve service. It was at the arlene schnitzer concert hall (all i could find was the wikipedia page, haha sorry!) and it was GORGEOUS. Not to mention the service was one of the most beautiful i have ever gone to.

me and drew's second christmas as a couple! I seriously raked it IN. And he liked his gifts too, so that's great. I love couple holidays!



 my sister alyssa turned 17. gettin' old.

drew had FIVE WEEKS off for winter break so we definitely took advantage by going on multiple dates to coffee and mexican food and we saw the new sherlock holmes (highly recommend it!) movie.


isn't he the absolute cutest?

i got my streak re-bleached (you can see it better in the last photo). Alyssa says it makes me look like a reese's. Haha.


Overall, it was a wonderful holiday and beginning of a new year. BRING ON THE 2k12! It's going to be a great one. I've got some more news, but I'll save it for another post. :)
That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For serious, talk to me.
v
v
v